IT / Network Administrator – Office365
Location: Northern VA / Maryland / Washington D.C.
The IT / Network Administrator will play an integral role developing and managing the IT infrastructure within Office365 and Cloud Computing environment. This individual must be an energetic self-starter looking to learn and improve the process of Network Administration in a variety of cloud computing activities. This individual will provide operational support for systems and services in a cloud infrastructure environment using Office365 and be responsible for advanced troubleshooting, architectural design, and management of overall health of services running.
Required Education Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field of endeavor with four (4) years of professional experience. An additional four (4) years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated experience required to provide Network Administrator support within a cloud environment. Experience in Office365 is a must.
- Capability and/or experience supporting Office 365 for complex environments and multiple remote locations in support of Local/State/Federal Government or private sector desired.
- Leverage automation framework to improve processes, automate deployment, and improve manageability of environment.
- Document architectures, procedures, and processes for cloud operation.
- Must be able to work with no direct supervision and to interact electronically (internet, social media, email, etc.) with other team members as required.
- Must be US citizen and have or able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
Preferred Education Skills and Experience:
- Experience with U.S. Marine Corps/other Military processes and procedures.
- DAWIA Level I/II certification in systems engineering or PMP certification.